More About the Program
Cover to cover (c2c) promising practice
C2C BROCHURE - 2016
C2C 2017 PRESENTATION - "CONNECTING OLDER VETERANS TO RESOURCES"
C2C Conference poster - "Connecting Rural Aging Veterans to VA benefits"
C2C Program - Marketing Example
Host a Training
VA BENEFITS TRAINING AND AGENDA TEMPLATE
VA Benefits Training Survey
VA BENEFITS TRAINING - SIGN-IN SHEET
C2C Training Tracker
Vbs Discussion about va training
C2C Basic Training
1. Aging and Senior Services
- How to ask, "Have you ever served in the military?"
- How to help older veterans feel understood.
- How to help military widows access survivor benefits
- Importance of military culture and experience
- Structure and branches of the military
- Common Terms and Lingo
- What Veterans want civilian employers, health care providers, and therapist to know about them.
- Course created to educate anyone who works with, lives with, or cares for Veterans.
Overview of veteran benefits Administration (vba)
1. Introduction to Veteran Benefits Administration
- VBA Training Course Outline
- VBA Benefits and Programs
- VBA Training Course Quiz
- Veteran Compensation Course Outline
- Types of VA Disability Compensation Claims
- VA Claims Definitions
- Standard Claim Processes
- Types of Compensation
- Veteran Compensation Course Quiz
- VA Improved Pension Course Outline
- VA Pension Benefit Calculation
- Eligibility Requirements and Application Process for VA Pension, Aid and Attendance, and Housebound
- VA Improved Pension Course Quiz
Overview of Veteran Health administration (VHA)
1. Introduction to Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
- VHA Programs Training Course Outline
- VA Health Care Benefits
- Military Service and Application Requirements
- Application Process and Co-Pays
- VHA Programs Training Course Quiz
- Medicare and VA Healthcare
- When to Sign-Up and Enroll
Supplemental Training Resources
VBA Training - Presentations
1. Veteran Compensation Training
- Disability and Service-Connected Compensation Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
- Home and Auto Programs
- Assistance for Homeless Veterans
- Pension Benefits
VHA Training - Presentations
1. Connecting Caregivers to Resources
- Who is a Caregiver?
- What do Caregivers Need?
- Caregiver Resources
- Primary Care Services and Benefits
- Outreach and In-Home Services
- Funding Options
- Facility Placement Options
State Training - Presentations
For additional information, please contact COVER to COVER at C2C@va.gov